| 10 comments ]

I have been tagged by Angela at A Baby Boomer's News, Reviews & Observations to post 7 things about myself. I am new at doing these types of games, but I will give it my best shot...


According to the rules of this game, you list 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 other bloggers leaving a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged, too.

So, here are 7 things about me you didn't know before:

  1. 1. I am one of 10 kids...3 brothers and 6 sisters

  2. 2. I love to read...I can easily read 2 to 3 paperbacks a day

  3. 3. I drink coffee...morning, noon and night...gotta have my coffee

  4. 4. It took 15 years to get pregnant with my first child

  5. 5. It only took 1 time to get pregnant with my second...LOL

  6. 6. I lived in 6 different states while growing up

  7. 7. I love to fish...would go every day if I could find the time

Now to tag 7 other bloggers...hmmm...who should I pick...

  1. 1. Who Is DJ Sartin? - My mother...an amazing woman who raised 10 kids and didn't go insane

  2. 2. Day by Day Homeschooling - Dawn...A homeschooling mom and comic book artist in Nova Scotia, Canada

  3. 3. Play at Home Mom - A stay-at-home mom who shares her survival secrets

  4. 4. My musings and stuff! - Sharon...who is just trying to figure out this thing called life

  5. 5. Up The Hill Gang - Jenny...another great homeschooling mom

  6. 6. Manila Mom - Tessa...who wirites about working at home, writing and loving the life

  7. 7. JesseBlogsItAll - Jesse...she writes about issues related to working at home


Hope you all don't mind being tagged...play along if you like...Thanks!



Affiliate Disclosure

10 comments

Anonymous said... @ 6/30/2007 9:41 AM

It's nice to know more about you. :) I love to read as well and can completely understand reading 2-3 books a day. Once you get started it's hard to stop!

EJ Cooksey said... @ 6/30/2007 9:51 AM

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the visit.

There is nothing better than a good book or two or three to get rid of stress...lol.

Jenny said... @ 6/30/2007 8:31 PM

Hi there! Thanks for the tag! I'm going to be working on it tonight and hopefully get it posted later on this evening!

M said... @ 6/30/2007 11:13 PM

Thanks for the tag! I have just done 8 Random Facts so it might take me a while to get to this, but I will!

I can read all day, too, and that's my dream retirement. However, since I work from home, much like you, there seems to be no "retirement" for us :D Still, we're lucky because we can at least fit in some of our reading in our skeds.

My kids are homeschooled, too - but in a quite different set-up. They are enrolled in a school, bring home modules and go to school twice a week to take tests based on their individual progress on the modules. I love us having so much time together.

It's great to be in touch with fellow moms from everywhere! Amazing how we can all have so much in common no matter where we are.

Angela said... @ 6/30/2007 11:27 PM

Wow, ej! I love to read, too, but my reading is done mostly online. LOL!

I'm an infomaniac according to my kids. I prefer to read news, how-to's, and facts, I guess you could say.

Thanks for playing the game! I appreciate your participation.

This is the first one I've ever played. Not sure if I'll play many more, though. It's fun, but I found that it took me more time to put together than a regular post. I was hesitant to tag others because I wasn't sure they would want to participate.

EJ Cooksey said... @ 6/30/2007 11:28 PM

Hi jdoriot,

Thanks for playing along...looking forward to reading your post.

EJ Cooksey said... @ 6/30/2007 11:45 PM

Hi mj,

No hurry on playing the game.

If we had a homeschool program like that available here, I might consider it for my kids.

I love that they are able to learn at their own speed and we don't move on until they have mastered whatever the lesson is. Plus, like you said, the time we spend together is great.

Thanks for visiting!

EJ Cooksey said... @ 6/30/2007 11:56 PM

Thanks for the visit and the tag Angela,

I will read just about anything I can get my hands on including the dictionary if I can't find something else...now that I have discovered blogs, I find that I am spending a lot of time reading them...LOL.

It was hard for me to tags others also and you are right about it taking a lot longer that just writing a post.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said... @ 7/01/2007 10:09 AM

Hi!!

Guess what??

You've been tagged yet again!!!!!

YOU ARE IT!!

EJ Cooksey said... @ 7/01/2007 10:43 AM

Thanks! Love those awards!

I will try to get a post done in a few days.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.
Spam, Adult sites or links to
Adult Sites will not be tolerated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails